For The Media
Central resource for news organizations covering COVID-19 vaccination efforts across the country.
Medical experts from the AAMC and its member medical schools, teaching hospitals, and health systems are available to provide the latest guidance on COVID-19 vaccines, safety protocols for vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, and discuss other issues pertaining to COVID-19 vaccine confidence.
We are here to help answer your questions or schedule an interview with an AAMC expert.
Our AAMC experts, listed below, and local experts from AAMC medical schools and teaching hospitals and health systems are available for interviews.
Media Resource Library
Updated as of September 21, 2022
Latest CDC Guidance
- COVID-19 by County (Source: CDC)
- National Immunization Awareness Month (Source: CDC)
- Immunization Schedules (Source: CDC)
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens. (Source: CDC)
- Resources to Promote the COVID-19 Vaccine for Children & Teens (Source: CDC)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shots. (Source: CDC)
- Staying Up to Date with Your COVID-19 Vaccines. (Source: CDC)
- What people – fully vaccinated and unvaccinated – should know when they go about their daily activities. (Source: CDC)
- Strategies to build trust and promote vaccination in communities. (Source: CDC)
- Myths about COVID-19 vaccines abound. Here's the truth about some of the most common misperceptions. (Source: AAMCNews)
- These fact sheets from the National Resource Center for Refugees, Immigrants and Migrants provide up-to-date information in 38 languages for distribution to schools, workplaces and on social media – from proper mask use to the effectiveness of booster shots. (Source: National Resource Center for Refugees, Immigrants and Migrants)
- This regularly updated FAQ is designed to provide message guidance and framing for public health officials and others on a wide-ranging array of COVID-19 questions. (Source: Public Health Communication Collaborative)
- A deep dive into the public’s attitudes toward vaccines by age, race, region, and political affiliation. (Source: KFF)
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Studying Historical Successes (and Failures) for Equity-Centered Approaches to Vaccinating Communities of Color (Source: National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine)
- COVID-19, Health Equity, and the Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Communities: Proceedings of a Workshop—in Brief (Source: National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine)
- The Vaccine Resource Hub offers a large and ever-growing body of resources for those working to increase adult vaccination in their community. (Source: CDC Partnering for Vaccine Equity program)
- The Principles of Trustworthiness integrates local perspectives with established precepts of community engagement to guide health care, public health, and other organizations as they work to demonstrate they are worthy of trust. (Source: AAMC)